Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Dinner and Shopping

Amybear and I went out to eat at the Blue Crab Grill last night. Its in the shopping center on Elkton Road at the intersection with Rt 4 in Newark, Delaware. The prices were a little higher than I expected ($15-25 for most entrees) but the food and service was excellent so the money was well spent.

Amybear ordered Shrimp Sambuca which was quite yummy. I went with Drunken Snow Crab Legs which was also wonderful. Amybear informed me that my ability to de-shell crabs legs and extract large sections of intact meat is very sexy. Who knew?

We went shopping at Walmart afterwards. I bought some computer paper (I'm out at home) and my brother's birthday present. The place was packed, but this concludes the christmas shopping for my immediate family this year. I still have to pick up some packages from where my complex is holding them, but otherwise I'm good.

No comments: