Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Ughh

Well I'm almost done at the old apartment. I'll know when I'm actually done because the apartment will be clean enough for my satisfaction or I simply won't care anymore. I'm rapidly approaching the second.

I spent 3 hours there today. I cleaned the walls and windowsills. I vacuumed all the carpets I even decobbed the cobwebs in the corners. The kitchen is cleaner than I've ever had it at least. Bad news is that the bathroom still needs work. Remind me never to let soap scum build up that much again. Worse news is that the one of the cleaners must have had bleach in it, because now one of my favorite dark grey t-shirts now has light spots on it. Worst news is that its also one of My Girl's favorite shirts so she going to be unhappy too.

Oh well I'll have to remember where I bought it so I can buy another. Next time I clean, I'm wearing a white shirt that I got for free and won't mind losing.

No comments: