Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hurrying Home

I got a call from an aggravated Amybear at work. It seems she couldn't get The Club we now use religiously off of her steering wheel. The lock wouldn't turn. And she had to drive to work. She's not happy.

I finish what I'm doing at work and hurry home. Yup the locks locked up tight alright. I spray a couple of short spurts of CLP into the keyhole on the lock and now it opens like a charm. Once more I have proven my manly worth to my wife. And finagled the afternoon off from work for a "family emergency." Any of my coworkers reading this are not to tell my boss that I'm already done fixing her car.

Now lets see if CLP can work its magic on the rough lock on our front door.

UPDATE: Amy is now requesting her own bottle of CLP. Steamboat Willy is wrong about CLP being good for everything. I think Ballistol holds the title for that. It cleans and protects smokeless, black powder, conditions leather, and does a host of other things. I heard some people even put it on crackers, but they might be joking about that. Might.

No comments: