Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Biden for Veep

Steve Lamp has this to say about Joe Biden possibly becoming the next VP:
I still find myself a bit confounded by the speculation that Barrack Obama would choose Joe Biden as his running mate because of his foreign policy credentials. Just because you have done something for a very long time doesn't necessarily mean that you are good at it. The bright side that I see to this though is that it gets Biden out of Delaware, and we can finally get a new Senator.
I've never been impressed with Biden's foreign policy performance, either. Considering Delaware's position as a powerhouse in the electoral college, I really think Biden would be a mis-step. The really unfortunately thing is that Biden will probably run for Senate and VP in 2008. We'll likely only lose Senator Biden if he and Obama won. I guess every cloud has a silver lining, but that's one dark cloud.

No comments: