Friday, July 18, 2008

Why You Get Fat

I have come to some conclusions about why people tend to get fat in their twenties. Their metabolism kicks off. They move from and active collegiate lifestyle to a sedentary office one. Lastly, they realize that they're cooking for themselves and can make whatever they want whenever they want it.

This last one leads to thirty year old engineers making breakfasts like this:Amy and I realized we could make pancakes for ourselves a couple weeks ago. A quick trip to the store for milk, eggbeaters, and Bisquick and we are now just slightly fatter than we used to be. We had kept this to a special weekend breakfast or two, but it turns out I didn't have any of my normal breakfast materials this morning. Not that I'm really complaining about the results.

No comments: