Monday, April 16, 2007

Penn & Teller Take on Gun Control

John the Methodist sent me a link to an episode of their show Bullshit. I'd love to say that the show is a righteous and reasonable defense of firearms rights, but it's more like a rant than a rebuttal. And they use obscenity a lot.

I did like Jackie Mason's take on the subject though, "What are they going to outlaw baseball bats, kitchen knives, and the feet of large gentiles next? Mishigas..."

UPDATE: While I'm on the subject of gun control, I might as well tack on this story that Joe Cathey brought to my attention. Why don't some of the people Littleton, Colorado want a statue of Navy SEAL Danny P. Dietz (area native and deceased war hero) erected in town? Because he's carrying his rifle on it. God forbid a sailor be armed. Fortunately the town itself isn't backing down. Good for them.

No comments: