Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter

I hope everyone had a good one. Amybear celebrated her first Easter with my family. Saturday we went over to my parents and she dyed eggs with my Mom. She had some fun.

I was in the other room assembling the AR-15 parts I ordered from RB Precision onto my Double Star lower using directions found online. I highly recommend RB to everyone, their parts were great and they even included extras of parts that tend to get lost or flung across the room in the assembly process. Not sure if I would recommend Double Star to everyone. A lot of the pin holes just didn't seem to be the right spec. The trigger and hammer pins went in very easy. Maybe too easy as I'm worried about them working out. The roll pins for the bolt release and trigger guard were just a bitch to get in.

I was hoping to bond with my dad over gun assembly but he was hurrying to get my parents taxes finished.

Sunday church was packed, we went back to my parents for a nice ham dinner and then we hid Easter eggs for the first time in a long time. We hide them indoors using the little foil-wrapped chocolate eggs. It was fun.

No comments: