Friday, December 09, 2005

Oooh Presents...

I would like a present like this.

I usually buy myself something nice as a Christmas present to myself. Yes it is somewhat narcistic, but hey its my money. Previous purchases have included firearms and performance car parts. This year my ride needs new tires, so I've picked out a nice set that performs well and is economical. Since we just got a load snow and ice last night, some good new all season tires are high up on my priorities right now.

I may still buy myself a new gun for Christmas. I'm not leaning towards the AUG though. I've wanted an AR-15 for a while now, but I haven't wanted to spend the money. I've also wanted a single action revolver (wee look I'm a cowboy!). The thought of a percussion conversion myself interests me. Another pistol is more promising since I actually have some local ranges where I can shoot pistols at decent distances.

No comments: