Monday, June 25, 2007

Oh Noes Jihadis!

I saw this at LawDog's place and I thought it was amusing:


Holy cow, you can break down a 16" AR-15 and fit it into a bag that small? With room for mags? I'll have to try that. I'm currently transporting my AR in a double rifle case and while case itself is large and cumbersome, the AR still doesn't fit very well inside it. I'll have look around for replacements and put some options on my tacticool gear list.

Working in Maryland means that transporting arms as shown in the clip is essentially verboten for me. Doubly verboten because I work on a military base. Fortunately running into armed jihadis behind the fence line is unlikely. Unfortunately the other end of my commute has no such assurance of security (other than any local neighborhood watch).

UPDATE: Said bag seems to be over a hundred dollars. Too rich for my blood.

No comments: