Thursday, May 15, 2008

Iron Man

Amy and I went to see it yesterday for a diversion from real life. It was good and I liked it. They just get Tony Stark's personality right. Brilliant inventor, good businessman, arrogant playboy. Good stuff. They really could have done more with the Jim Rhodes character though, he just spends the whole movie scolding Tony for being rash. But when Tony loses himself in the bottle in future films, I expect Rhodey to have a more prominent role.

The Regal at People's Plaza was empty when we went to see it yesterday. I'm guessing the theater might have had twenty people in it. A group of people was front of us and one of them talked through far too much of the movie. Amy was ticked. I considered tapping on the back of his seat with my foot just to express my displeasure. I didn't thankfully. Turns out one of the members of the group was a member of a bible study I led in college. Small world.

No comments: