Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Aging

Michael Dean has a post on aging over at his site. Michael and his wife are on the cusp of rolling over from 26 (mid-twenties) to 27 (late twenties). He and a friend are pontificating on youthfulness. Like a good engineer he even has a diagram.

There is just one thing I disagree with though. The peak of youthfulness on their diagram is 23-24. This seems wrong to me. The peak of youthfulness is your 25th birthday, especially for men. At 16 you can drive, at 18 you can vote, at 21 you can drink, at 25 your auto insurance rates plummet. I can't think of anything good that happens after 25 that is inherently age triggered.

Ok there are two things. His use of pink for Paul's dialogue was didn't have enough contrast and was giving my eyes fits, but highlighting the text in my browser fixed it.

No comments: