Monday, August 07, 2006

God: Prayer Requests

Physics Geek is defending his doctoral dissertation this morning. Prayers are always welcome for these important life events.

Joan's good friend has had a serious accident. He's paralyzed, possibly permanently. After the weekend thinks are looking pretty dire. The current question is if he lives, not how he lives. Joan has lost a lot people, so pray for both her and her friend "G."

Michael is also taking his GREs at 2pm EST today. Good luck and don't drink a 20 oz. soda at the first break like I did. I flew through the last two sections because I had to go and couldn't get the proctor's attention. Still did ok though.

UPDATE: I just received timely reminder that my pastor at church may be losing his father in the next few days. His dad had a serious heart attack and is in a coma. He isn't expected to come out of it. Pray for wisdom and care for him and his whole family.

No comments: