Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Good Stuff at Evangelical Outpost

Joe Carter has a lot of good stuff up on Evangelical Outpost. For instance this suggestion for how to construct complicated but rememberable passwords is good. This is important for me because I have to make a ton of these things for work.

He also links to the storyblogging carnival. I've thought about writing some fiction here and posting it on the weekends. I don't get much of my regular traffic on the weekends so I thought about changing formats. I got the idea from radio stations actually. My problem is that I like to spend my weekends away from the computer (and it seems you do too) so maybe not.

This post from a few days ago is about the ubiquitous online denomination and theology quizzes. His flowchart is hilarious. I'm a generic Evangelical, no surprise there.

No comments: