Thursday, June 02, 2005

Rap isn't Crap?

So my music tastes have been expanding lately. I've found myself watching CMT at night and listening to more country-esque music lately. Something about how Toby Keith says "I'll put a boot in your ass, it's the American Way..." I suppose. I'm guessing, being as white as I am, enjoying country was bound to happen.

More surprisingly I've found myself tapping my feet and plunking down money for R&B and Rap music. I have Elefunk, the Black Eye Peas first album. Its good. Amy likes it too. I'll probably pick up their next release at Best Buy this weekend. I suppose I should credit Rock Star games for forcing me to listen to rap and play the the thug life in GTA: San Andreas. Now I can hum old school Snoop Dogg tunes. Wonderful. That will go over so well with my mom.

It makes me feel weird though. Like I'm becoming Kip from Napolean Dynamite. Ah well off to start my new life as a cage fighter...

No comments: