Thursday, March 01, 2007

GTA: Vice City Stories Coming for PS2!

I realize that I haven't been blogging much, but my blogging is probably going to drop precipitously on March 6th when GTA: VCS comes out. Sorry.

UPDATE: Physics Geek, Jesus Freak asked for game suggestions after his wife bought him a PS2. I really like the GTA series, but they're not well suited for a house with children in it. I also like the Sly Cooper and Spyro the Dragon games for good clean fun.

If and when you go game shopping, I highly suggest you do it off the Greatest Hits and used racks. The PS2 has been out for a long time. There are lots and lots of good games out there that you can buy for under $20. I never thought it made sense to buy games for $50 when I could just be patient and buy them for $20. The only games I buy new are GTA and that's because I know they will be excellent and I will get my money's worth.

No comments: