Monday, March 19, 2007

Mighty Moes

My family is starting to assemble quite a wrecking crew for our post-church Sunday lunches. My immediate family is up to five people now and we usually have at least a friend or two tag along. The group generally rotates through the Olive Garden, Grand East Buffet, Macaroni Grill, and Red Lobster in Wilmington. This week we tried somewhere new and went to Moe's Southwest Grill in Brandywine Town Center. I recommend it.

I had the homewrecker burrito. That's a big burrito stuffed with rice, beans, meat, guacamole, sour cream, salsa, and anything else you care to ask for. The result is an immense burrito of the sort also served at Chipotle. But I found that the Moe's menu has a whole had a lot more to offer than Chipotle.

Anyway, I liked it and recommend it for a casual sit down.

No comments: