Saturday, August 20, 2005

Wedding Update

Amybear and I are going cake tasting with her parents today. All of my married coworkers consider this their favorite planning event. Mmm cake. I don't know if I like this one, I better try it again... We're both chocolate freaks so we're going to feature that flavor in several of the layers.

In other news I just found out where Amy is keeping her wedding dress. It's in the closet of the very room I'm typing in. Word to the wise ladies, if your mother goes into the closet where said dress is kept while the groom is around, wait until the groom isn't around to yell at her for it. Also make sure said closet has a lock on it.

I have promised upon my sacred honor not to look at the dress. For some reason, that doesn't seem like enough for Amy. I suppose she knows me to well. But she wants her moment at the wedding where I see the dress on her for the first time and I promise to give it to her (or she'll never forgive me).

Anyway time for cake. Yummy.

No comments: