Monday, December 06, 2004

Red and Blue Population

Michelle Malkin is posting on Red and Blue birthrates. This has been a blogosphere trend that several blogs on my roll have commented on in the past.

Most of my family is fairly conservative. Granted my extended family lives in Connecticut so you have to process that by the sliding scale of conservativism in the Blue states. Most of my family is also fairly, *ahem* fertile. All my cousins on my mothers side have several kids each. My immediate family is the exception. My brother is bachelor and probably will be for life. I'm not married yet either, but have good prospects in the immediate future.

My sister and brother-in-law are the sole militant blues in my family. They have been married since I was in junior high and have had 3 dogs, but no kids. They have no plans to have children and get quite annoyed if you bring it up. So the paradigm is holding well in my personal experience.

No comments: