Monday, January 02, 2006

Low Carb Fever

Amybear and I also stopped at Cheeburger Cheeburger on the way home from the airport. We got ourselves stuffed with delicious red meat, onion rings, and milk shakes. Tha's just as well because we're going to start low carb dieting together soon. Amy's mom is a nutritionist, so we'll be using a plan of her devising.

Amy's done low carb before with great success. I've never tried it. In fact to my knowledge I have never lost weight in my entire life. When I graduated from high school, I was 6 feet tall and 145 pounds. That is tall and thin for you people who use the metric system. I gained about ten pounds in college, ten pounds in grad school, ten pounds when I was looking for work, and now twenty over the course of my current employment.

I have used diet and exercise to slow down my weight gain, but generally I haven't lost much weight. Hopefully this diet will help me drop some fat while still being able to put on more muscle mass as I work out.

Oh and if my posts make even less sense than usual next week, it's just the diet plaining hell with my body chemistry.

No comments: