Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Idol

So Amy and I watched it last night. Sort of. I was doing laundry and she was playing her massive multiplayer RPG. But we were in the same room with it. I'm betting this will be the last week for Katherine McPhee. Which is sad because I actually like Kat. Taylor can sing but can't actually perform on stage. Chris "Flashy Lights" Daughtry is predictable and frankly not that talented vocally. Elliot is generally lacking in personality. Which leave pretty Kat McPhee who is usually easy on the eyes and often easy on the ears.

Unfortunately Katherine's performances yesterday were pretty lack luster and, unlike Taylor Hicks, I don't think she has the fan support to get away with it. Her only hope is that people are sick of Elliot. Chances are she'll just be out next week anyway though.

No comments: