Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Respect the Box!

I just thought I would bring this post at the Volokh Conspiracy together with this one from ESR.

Respect the box. You don't have to stay within "the envelope", but for God's sake realize why the envelope exists.

Oh and all you Howard Stern loving liberophiles complaining about the FCC, that goes double for you too. The envelope expands and the envelope contracts. We're in a contracting phase. Blame the war since contracting phases historically accompany them. But for God's sake stop whining about it.

2 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
You must peep out my plastic surgery baltimore blog.

Id Idaho House Cleaning said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
Please proceed to my tx texas house cleaning blog when you find the time.