Wednesday, September 01, 2004

That's What I'm Talking About

I write about a lot of stuff on here. I'm a typical guy. I like guns and cars and My Girl. I get passionate about politics and religion. All those things will show up here. Some will show up more than others. I haven't written anything about guns yet and only a little about cars.

I'm also going to avoid talking about a lot of stuff. I work for the Unites States Army. Don't count on seeing a lot of stuff that is work related showing up on this blog. Likewise I lead a small group bible study on thursday nights. It meets in the Pike Creek area of Northern Delaware if your interested in finding a study. What gets said at my bible study is confidential among the attendees and it is not going to show up here either. Sorry. I probably won't be going into intimate details about My Girl either. She writes personal stuff on her blog, but its not out in public like mine.

One thing I can say about work is that it occasionally gives me a wake up call. A meeting today really hammered home that we're in a war. People are dying out there for you my fellow Americans. Blood is being spilled on the altar of freedom to secure your liberty. Don't forget it.

No comments: