Sunday, April 03, 2005

Busy Little Bee

I've been a busy guy today taking care of things around the house. I also have been *shudder* doing my taxes. So far I'm a couple hundred behind, but I have both state returns still to go. I hear Maryland increased their non-resident income taxes. So much for the American Revolution destroying taxation without representation.

If you are interesting in people who have actually been blogging then I recommend going over to John's place at Locusts and Honey. He's doing good work over there.

Amybear has also written a bit about the trip to DC that feel through this weekend. I had been intending to go see a place with Amy's mom saturday, but she called ahead and found out it wasn't worth going. Long story short, Memorial Day weekend is one of those dates when getting married at a military base officer's club doesn't work out. So we scheduled the country club instead before it got booked up.

No comments: