Tuesday, April 19, 2005

My Signature Weapon is...

John asked me what kind of weapon I would prefer to have if I were in the trenches of WWI. My response was the trench shotgun. Oddly enough this quiz noted that my signature weapon was:
Shotgun
You preferred a weapon with 52% power over speed and 58% range over melee.

You use a Shotgun. While not the fastest gun in the west, a shotgun's raw power and ease of use make it an extremely potent weapon. Some shotguns can also be loaded with many different types of ammunition, providing a versatility many guns don't have. Choosing your shots, you fell your opponents immediately and without pause.
My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 71% on power
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 73% on range
Link: The What's Your Signature Weapon Test written by inurashii on Ok Cupid

That gun is a Remington 870, but I have a mossberg 590 at home. It has the heat shield and bayonet mount of a trench gun, but 8+1 capacity instead of 6+1.

No comments: