Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Breaking Up is Hard to Do

Joan and Jimmy are no longer an item.
I'm not quite sure what to say. I can't even wrap my mind around it yet. But apparently Jimmy and I are no longer an us and no one bothered to tell me. I found out on my own today. I just wish he had told me himself. I think I deserved at least that. I've always been of the opinion that if you are causing someone else pain, the very least you can do is plant your feet firmly on the ground and let them unload on you.
I agree. You did deserve better than this and if this is all Jimmy had to offer, then frankly I'm disappointed in him. I thought he was a stand-up fella. Amybear and I broke up once. We were long distance and it was over the phone, but at least it was her and me and she could dish it out as needed.

Joan, I wish I could say something that would make it alright. God has a plan for you and even if Jimmy isn't part of it, it'll still be a good one. Reading your site for over a year now, I've picked up on an undercurrent of self loathing. It's understandable given all that you have been through. Not to go all Stuart Smalley, but you are special. You're good enough. You're smart and sexy and beautiful. In the end, this is Jimmy's loss.

You may not want to hear that, but it's all I got. In the end I'm sorry and I wish I could do something more substantial for you.

No comments: