Monday, October 18, 2004

More Bad Ways to Start the Day

Remember last time? Good I knew you would.

Bad Way 2: After a wonderful weekend together your girlfriend has to go home and you may not see her for months. Its sucks. She's unhappy. I'm unhappy. I miss you already dear.

So that sucks, now get rear-ended at the security gate going to work. Not my fault, he hit me going through the serpentine. Second time in less than two weeks that I have been rear-ended. Last time was by my apartment complex. Lets just say the cops at the security gate were less than competent, so despite getting hit right under their noses I have no police accident report. Can't say much more without mentioning things I'm not allowed to because of security where I work. Suffice it to say I'm filing an official complaint about police that aren't capable of policing.

No comments: