Sunday, March 06, 2005

I Never Learn

Amybear is going to be coming up this week. It's her spring break. As such I spent some time getting my apartment to a "man clean" level of cleanliness.

I don't tend to change into work clothes very much. I got cleanser on my favorite t-shirt a while back and it stopped being my favorite t-shirt. I did something similar today. I sprayed the tub down with clenser/mildew killer and then managed to drape my shirt onto it. The mildew killer contains bleach, so even though I quickly rinsed it off in the nearby sink, my red shirt is now all spotty.

So now I have a new work shirt I suppose. Fortunately I needed to buy some new clothes soon anyway. I have a pair of jeans that just plain wore out recently. And one of these days I'll learn to take my white collar work clothes off before I clean the bathroom.

No comments: