Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Welcome Michelle Malkin Readers

Hello folks. It's funny, but whenever I get linked to by one of the blogging bigwigs, it usually is on a light blogging day with little serious content. For instance my third post was very widely linked, but my blog itself barely existed.

If you are looking for TNIV information, my posts on the subject are here, here, and here.

Anyway a while back I put together a highlights post just in case I got some traffic coming in. Those highlights are below. The Rules of My Blog are also known, but can be summed up as politeness and common courtesy. Or else.

Homosexuality:
Are You Sick of the Homophobe Label?
Is Sodom and Gomorrah Really about Sodomy?

Government Work:
Close Enough for Government Work
Military Money

Bright College Days:
Ever Wondered Where You Tuition Money Went?
Enter the Curmudgeon

The Faith:
Christian Singleness
What Was Jesus Really Like?

No comments: