Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Wawa for Lunch

I picked up a ten inch sub (hero, hoagie, poorboy, whatever) for lunch at Wawa today. They were still selling their green 64 oz. Travel Mug. 64 ounces of coffee! Thats four pounds if you use the metric system!

Now if you haven't seen this thing, trust me it ain't a mug. Not unless you play Center in the NBA. Oh, it's mug-shaped sure. But in actual size it would be best described as a Travel Pot or perhaps a Koffee Keg. It is mammoth. I am very surprised they don't sell a tap for it so you could pick up coffee for the entire workplace.

There have got to be some jittery truckers out there with these things my friends.

UPDATE: Just to help anyone else picture this, 64 fluid oz is a half-gallon. Of coffee. After that I'd be so hopped up I could travel through time. Forget driving a truck, I could pull it myself...

No comments: