Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Missionary Blogs

Brenda Herhei, a missionary I mentioned before, found my blog after ego-surfing her own name. She even figured out my secret identity by putting the pieces together. Then she emailed me at my personal address. Hopefully my secret is safe with her.

Brenda has also been blogging. So if you wish to give her financial support, prayer support, or just get to know her, then drop by her blog. I'm pleased to report that I finally got around to cutting her my check this week. I'll try to keep track of her blog and pray accordingly (like for her Dad who recently had a heart attack.) Brenda needs it. Frankly, all missionaries need it. Missions is hard work. It is an assignment on the front lines of spiritual warfare. Frankly, I don't think I could hack it.

No comments: